Tuesday-4pm-8:30pm while school is still in session; 12pm-8:30pm when school is out for the summer
Wednesday-4pm-8:30pm while school is still in session; 12pm-8:30pm when school is out for the summer
Thursday-4pm-8:30pm while school is still in session; 12pm-8:30pm when school is out for the summer
Friday-4pm-8:30pm while school is still in session; 12pm-8:80pm when school is out for the summer
Adjacent to the leasing office, you will find our 25-meter pool; along with a miniature wading pool.The pools will open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Residents are free! Guest are $5.00 per day per person over the age of 2yrs, $25.00 for the week, $75.00 for a month, or seasonal pool passes can be purchased for $125.00. Residents 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.