The community laundry rooms are located on the ground level of each building. You will find 2 washers ($1.60/load) and 2 dryers ($1.60/load). A key is required for access and Smart Cards are used to operate machines.
Laundry Smart Cards: There is a kiosk that takes credit cards in the entrance of the office (24 hour access),a cash only kiosk in the gym (24 hour access as long as you have a gym card) and a cash only kiosk located in the reception area in the office(open during normal business hours). If lost or stolen, smart cards can be purchased at the leasing office during normal business hours for $15.00
Cash only kiosks can only accept $5, $10 or $20 dollar bills. The kiosk cannot provide change.
Rules & Regulations
- Home Properties assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Please be courteous and remove your clothing from washers and dryers promptly.
- Please do not bring food, beverages, or pets into the laundry center.
- Laundry center trashcans are not for household garbage.
- Please use only the recommended amount of detergent/bleach.
- Please clean dryer lint filter before each use.
- Please report any problems to the leasing office immediately.
- Please do not overload the washer or dryer. Your laundry may not be as clean, and it will take longer to dry your clothes. Overloading may cause equipment breakdowns.